You will love looking at this purse, as well as touching it! It was carefully crafted from tapestries, velvets and other textured textiles to create a luxurious feel inside and out! Handmade from fabulous rescued designer upholstery fabrics, this purse is strong as well as beautiful, and there is only one like it in the world!
– The bag is 12.5" wide at the bottom, and 18" wide at the top. It is 12.5" tall, and is 6" deep.
– Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– The body of the bag is a patchwork of different-textured textiles in gray, terracotta-orange and mustard.
– There is a large outside pocket on the back.
– Closes with a magnetic snap.
– The tote handbag is lined with a rich brick-colored silk.
– Inside there are two, full-width large pockets, each divided, for holding small items such as keys or cell phones.
– There is an inside zip pocket for storing valuables.
– The purse has 18" long black leather straps.
– Structural light interfacing gives this purse extra strength, yet a soft, slouchy feel.
– All the metal components in this tote are bronze colored.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
💜 ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see “Frequently Asked Questions” at the bottom of my shop’s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
– This bag is big enough to fit a small laptop. **If you need it for carrying your laptop, make sure before buying to measure your computer to ensure it will actually fit in this bag**
***Make sure to read the full description carefully and look at all the pictures before purchase, so that you know in advance what you are getting and avoid disappointment. If the purse you are looking at doesn’t have all the features you want, take a look at my other offerings. I am always happy to answer questions, and will also happily work with you on a custom item***
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: