Women's Messenger Bags
This beautiful red women’s messenger bag will bring a cheer to your day! A burst of bright color, this embroidered purse with its round flap in a rich red/orange color will add a nice touch to your ensemble. A perfect combination of looks and functionality, it is large enough for everyday use, and has inside pockets to keep your items safe and organized. This bag will make a great addition to any closet. Give as a unique gift to that special woman in your life, or get it for yourself as a casual, daily purse.
– The bag is 9.5" wide, 9.5" tall and 3.0" deep. It is large enough for all your essentials and more, and will keep your hands free when you need them.
Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– Bright, solid red body.
– A round red flap with a delicate floral embroidery in maroon.
– The flap is adorned with a large, shiny red enameled coconut button.
– Closes with a magnetic snap.
– The purse is lined with a solid orange-red quilting-quality cotton fabric.
– Inside, the bag has a zipper pocket and two regular pockets, one divided, for holding keys or cell phones.
– The purse has a maroon strap made of very soft leather, 1.5" wide. The adjustable strap ensures a perfect fit. It is long enough for carrying cross body, but can be shortened to carry on the shoulder.
– Structural heavy interfacing gives this purse extra strength and body.
– All the metal components in this satchel are bronze colored.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
đź’ś ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This bag is ready to ship via USPS Priority Mail. Priority mail insures a quick and safe delivery.
For care see â€śFrequently Asked Questionsâ€ť at the bottom of my shopâ€™s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: