Tribal Fiber Statement Choker Necklace with Beads
This tribal fiber choker necklace in bright orange and red is a real statement piece! Its beautiful flame colors are sure to liven up your outfit and bring a cheer to your day! Made of rescued textiles, four soft up-cycled tassels and wooden beads, it is an eco-friendly, handcrafted and one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art. Get it for yourself, or as a gift to a special woman in your life.
– The necklace is 18.5" long.
Made from rescued silk and other textiles looped around a cord. Decorated with four tassels and wooden beads.
– The necklace is constructed from repurposed silk wrapped with several different matching colors of embroidery floss.
– It is adorned with four small soft tassels, and also with orange and red wooden beads.
– Closes with an antique-bronze swivel hook.
– The closure had a chain which allows a bit of length adjusting.
– Some fringing is expected.
๐ ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– Sustainable, eco-friendly, rescued fabrics.
– Designed and made by me in my pet-free, smoke-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS First Class Mail. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see โFrequently Asked Questionsโ at the bottom of my shopโs page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: