Textile Pendant Necklace with Dangling Amber-colored Beads
You will enjoy seeing light shinning through the beautiful amber-colored beads in this pendant necklace! This is a unique, one-of-a-kind piece is handcrafted from upcycled materials, making it eco-friendly as well as beautiful. With its gold-colored textiles, matching embroidery floss and large rectangular beaded pendant, it is a statement piece that will make you stand out from the crowd. Get it for yourself, or as a gift to a special woman in your life.
– The necklace is 22" long. Its clasp ends with a chain, that can add another inch or so to the length, if desired.
– Made from repurposed high-end designer fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong. The fabrics are wrapped around a rope and are then wrapped with embroidery floss.
– Decorated with orange beads.
– Uses two colors of embroidery floss.
– Features a large, stuffed textile pendant with attached beads.
– Adorned with glass and acrylic beads.
– Includes some hand embroidery.
– Closes with an antique-bronze swivel hook.
– The closure had a chain which allows a bit of length adjusting.
– Some fringing is expected, and is part of the design.
๐ ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This necklace is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and made by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS First Class Mail. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see โFrequently Asked Questionsโ at the bottom of my shopโs page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To see my other creations take a look at my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: