Tapestry Women's Handbag
This beautiful tapestry women’s handbag features a velvet flap with a nostalgic, faded, old-tapestry-inspired design. The beige/cream flap has a floral pattern in faded mustard, orange and black. It has a bright orange underside. I tried to bring the colors of the flap out by giving the bag a bold rusted-orange colored body. The bag has an adjustable black strap made of very soft leather. It is lined with a solid quilting-quality orange cotton.
– The bag is 9.5" wide and 10.5" tall. It is 3" deep.
– Made from repurposed designer home decor fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– The body of the bag is a solid rusted-orange fabric.
– The rectangular velveteen flap has a faded-tapestry pattern.
– The flap is adorned with a black leather faux buckle closure that is actually a magnetic snap.
– Light interfacing inside gives this purse a soft, slouchy feel.
– Lined with an orange cotton fabric.
– Inside, the bag has a large zipper pocket and a large regular pocket for holding keys or cell phones.
– Soft black leather strap that is adjustable.
๐ ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see โFrequently Asked Questionsโ at the bottom of my shopโs page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: