Stripped Fabric Journal Cover with Privacy Closure
Need a great gift for someone using notebooks or keeping a journal/diary; who appreciates a truly unique, one-of-a-kind gift; and who cares about the earth? Look no further!
This soft composition notebook cover is a true eco-friendly gift. It is made of rescued fabrics, and can be used over and over again! Patched from designer upholstery fabric pieces with a classic pattern, it has a summery nautical air. Modern, minimalist red, blue and yellow stripes in different widths are featured on the front, on a beige background that will work for men or women alike.
Give as a gift, or use it yourself as a special journal, diary or travel log, or as a beautiful cover for an everyday work or school notebook.
– Fits a standard 7.25/7.5" x 9.75" composition notebook.
– Made from rescued high-end designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– This cover is made of pieces of matching fabrics in white, blue and red, sewn together into a collage.
– It has a red wooden button and a loop closure for added privacy.
– I select only fabrics that feel good to the touch, so each cover feels nice and substantial.
– Each cover is strengthened with fleece interfacing, which adds durability and body.
– The cover comes with a new composition notebook already inside.
– Refillable: can be transferred from one notebook to the other as needed.
– This is an earth-friendly item which uses upcycled fabrics and can be used over and over again.
– Each cover is unique and one of a kind. No two are ever alike.
đź’ś ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– Designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item is already made and ready to ship via USPS First Class Mail.
For care see â€śFrequently Asked Questionsâ€ť at the bottom of my shopâ€™s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
Check out my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
**I have journals in different colors and patterns that are not all listed here. If you have a specific color in mind, send a note to see if I have it! When possible, I will be happy to create a custom order just for you!**
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: