Designed around a beautiful piece of tapestry with a Southwestern Tribal motif, this large shoulder bag has a timeless appeal. This large Bohemian Tote Bag will hold your essentials and much more, while adding a pop of color to your outfit! It will easily fit a tablet or small laptop, as well as everything you need while traveling. Handmade from luxurious upcycled designer upholstery fabrics, this purse is strong as well as beautiful. It was carefully crafted from tapestries, velveteens and other textured textiles to create a luxurious feel both inside and out. It is a true one-of-a-kind statement piece that will draw attention anywhere you go!
– The bag is 12.5" wide at the bottom, and 18" wide at the top. It is 12.5" tall, and is 6" deep.
– Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– The body of the bag is a patchwork of different-textured textiles in greens, maroons, purples, beige, orange and reds.
– There is a large outside pocket on the back.
– Closes with a magnetic snap.
– The tote handbag is lined with a green satin with a flowery design.
– Inside there are two, full-width large pockets, each divided, for holding small items such as keys or cell phones.
– There is an inside zip pocket for storing valuables.
– The purse has 18" long black leather straps.
– Structural light interfacing gives this purse extra strength, yet a soft, slouchy feel.
– All the metal components in this tote are bronze colored.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
💜 ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see “Frequently Asked Questions” at the bottom of my shop’s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
– This bag is big enough to fit a small laptop. **If you need it for carrying your laptop, make sure before buying to measure your computer to ensure it will actually fit in this bag**
***Make sure to read the full description carefully and look at all the pictures before purchase, so that you know in advance what you are getting and avoid disappointment. If the purse you are looking at doesn’t have all the features you want, take a look at my other offerings.***
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: