Southwestern Women's Over-sized Velvet Tapestry Tote Handbag
Add some Southwestern / Tribal air to your everyday life with this large women’s shoulder bag! Big enough to hold all your essentials and much more, it will wow your peers and help you stand out from the crowd! Beautiful and one of a kind, it will accompany you on a lifetime of adventure. Easily transferable from work to outing to travel, this purse will easily fit a tablet or small laptop, in addition to your other essentials.
– The bag is 12.5" wide at the bottom, and 18" wide at the top. It is 12.5" tall, and is 6" deep.
Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– The body of the bag is a patchwork of different-textured textiles in browns, green, gold and blue.
– There is a large outside pocket on the back.
– Closes with a magnetic snap.
– The tote handbag is lined with a solid green silk.
– Inside there are two, full-width large pockets, each divided, for holding small items such as keys or cell phones.
– There is an inside zip pocket for storing valuables.
– The purse has 18" long black leather straps.
– Structural light interfacing gives this purse extra strength, yet a soft, slouchy feel.
– All the metal components in this tote are bronze colored.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
– This bag is big enough to fit a small laptop. **If you need it for carrying your laptop, make sure before buying to measure your computer to ensure it will actually fit in this bag**
๐ ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see โFrequently Asked Questionsโ at the bottom of my shopโs page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
***Make sure to read the full description carefully and look at all the pictures before purchase, so that you know in advance what you are getting and avoid disappointment. If the purse you are looking at doesn’t have all the features you want, take a look at my other offerings.***
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: