Yoshihito is the Shogun of his part of the woods. He has a benevolent heart, but can be quite fierce if you cross him.
He is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted soft owl sculpture. This means that he is an ADULT COLLECTOR’S ITEM meant for DISPLAY ONLY. He is NOT A TOY, and as such is not meant for children.
The body was machine sewn, but everything else was carefully sewn and stitched by hand. He took several days to make.
This owl is based on a pattern by Ann Wood Handmade.
– Yoshihito is 12″ tall feet to crown (the horns are a bit longer). He’s about 5″ wide and deep.
– Made from repurposed denim and designer home decor fabrics in blue and red.
– Has vintage buttons for eyes.
– Polyester stuffing.
– The tealons are made out of wire and wrapped with black cotton and embroidery floss.
💜 ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– Made in the USA.
– This artwork is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It was designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
The cost of USPS Priority shipping is included in the price. You will receive a tracking number.