Refillable Composition Notebook Cover with floral Design
This reusable composition notebook cover would be an ideal gift for students, travelers, diary-keepers and more! It is also great for adding color and style to any desk or office. Teachers, teenagers, students of all ages, tourists, travelers and busy moms are just a few of the groups who might appreciate it. One of a kind and hand-made, it is a truly unique item!
The journal cover is made of rescued designer textiles. It can also be moved from one notebook to the other, so if you use a notebook up just change it with a new one! This is an eco-friendly, sustainable product that can serve you for many years.
– Fits a standard 7.25/7.5" x 9.75" composition notebook.
Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– This cover is made of pieces of matching fabrics in blue, gold and pink, sewn together into a collage.
– It has a pink wooden button and a loop closure for added privacy.
– I select only fabrics that feel good to the touch, so each cover feels nice and substantial.
– Each cover is strengthened with fleece interfacing, which adds durability and body.
– Comes with a new composition notebook inside, ready to use.
đź’ś ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– Can be transferred from one notebook to the other as needed.
– This is an earth-friendly item which uses upcycled fabrics and can be used over and over again.
– Each cover is unique and one of a kind. No two are ever alike.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS First Class Mail. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see â€śFrequently Asked Questionsâ€ť at the bottom of my shopâ€™s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
**I have journals in different colors and patterns that are not all listed here. If you have a specific color in mind, send me a note to see if I have it! When possible, I will be happy to create a custom order just for you!**
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: