Patchwork Fabric Diary Cover for a Composition Notebook
Elevate your daily notebook usage into a luxurious experience! You will love how this handmade upholstery fabric cover feels in your hands. Sturdy as well as beautiful, it fits a standard 7.25/7.5" x 9.75" composition notebook, so that you can easily find replacement notebooks once you finish the one it comes with. Use it yourself as a cover of a special journal, diary, school notebook or travel log, or give it as a special gift to someone you care about.
– Fits a standard 7.25/7.5" x 9.75" composition notebook.
Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– This cover is made of pieces of matching fabrics in mustard, green and blue, sewn together into a collage.
– It has a button and a loop closure for added privacy.
– I select only fabrics that feel good to the touch, so each cover feels nice and substantial.
– Each cover is strengthened with fleece interfacing, which adds durability and body.
– The cover comes with a new composition notebook already inside.
– Can be transferred from one notebook to the other as needed
– This is an earth-friendly item which uses upcycled fabrics and can be used over and over again.
– Each cover is unique and one of a kind. No two are ever alike.
đź’ś ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This cover is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS First Class Mail. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see â€śFrequently Asked Questionsâ€ť at the bottom of my shopâ€™s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
**I have journals in different colors and patterns that are not all listed here. If you have a specific color in mind, send a note to see if I have it! When possible, I will be happy to create a custom order just for you!**
This will be a great gift for anyone using notebooks or keeping a journal / diary / travel log who appreciates a truly unique, one-of-a-kind gift, and who cares about the earth. It is also great for adding color and style to any desk or office. Teachers, teenagers, students of all ages, tourists, travelers and busy moms are just a few of the groups who might appreciate it.
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: