Stand out from the crowd with this large tapestry tote bag! Unique and one of a kind, it feels good to the touch in addition to looking good! Big and full of pockets, it will hold your essentials and much more, and will easily fit a tablet or small laptop. Perfect for transitioning from work to outing, it will also be a great travel purse.
– The bag is 12.5" wide at the bottom, and 18" wide at the top. It is 12.5" tall, and is 6" deep.
– Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– The body of the bag is a patchwork of different-textured textiles in maroons, bronzes, gold, beige and steel-blue.
– There is a large outside pocket on the back.
– Closes with a magnetic snap.
– The tote handbag is lined with a rich ivory cotton, that has a shiny printed flowery design.
– Inside there are two, full-width large pockets, each divided, for holding small items such as keys or cell phones.
– There is an inside zip pocket for storing valuables.
– The purse has 18" long white leather straps.
– Structural light interfacing gives this purse extra strength, yet a soft, slouchy feel.
– All the metal components in this tote are bronze colored.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
💜 ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see “Frequently Asked Questions” at the bottom of my shop’s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
– This bag is big enough to fit a small laptop. **If you need it for carrying your laptop, make sure before buying to measure your computer to ensure it will actually fit in this bag**
***Make sure to read the full description carefully and look at all the pictures before purchase, so that you know in advance what you are getting and avoid disappointment. If the purse you are looking at doesn’t have all the features you want, take a look at my other offerings.***
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: