Get ready for spring with this large, striking vegan cross-body bag!
– The purse is 12" wide, 10" tall and 3" deep.
Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– The body of the bag is in a solid lime-green.
– There is a large outside pocket on the back that can fit an i-pad.
– The rectangular flap is made of a velvety lime-green fabric, with pink, mustard and beige stripes.
– The flap is adorned with a large, striking pink enameled-coconut-shell button.
– The underside of the flap is dark pink.
– The flap closes with a magnetic snap.
– The purse has a bright magenta webbing strap, 1.5" wide. The adjustable strap ensures a perfect fit. It is long enough for carrying cross body, but can be shortened to carry on the shoulder.
– The handbag is lined with a pink brocade cotton with a flowery pattern.
– Inside there are a zipper pocket and two regular pockets, for holding keys or cell phones.
– Structural heavy interfacing gives this purse extra strength and a solid feel.
– All the metal components in this satchel are bronze colored.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
– It is big enough to fit a folder, tablet or a small laptop. **If you need it for carrying your laptop, make sure to measure your computer before buying to ensure it will actually fit in this bag**
💜 ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see “Frequently Asked Questions” at the bottom of my shop’s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: