Ethnic Cloth Eyeware Case
This eyeware case is made of strong, colorful upholstery fabrics with a tribal / ethnic / Southwestern design. It will hold your eyeglasses or sunglasses, and will bring a cheer to your day! This will be a great gift for girls and women of all ages who have glasses.
– The sleeve is 3.5" wide and 7" tall (at its highest point).
– Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– The body of the sleeve is a patterned fabric in blue, green, purple and pink.
– Features a asymmetrical flap.
– Closes with a loop-and-hook dot.
– The case is lined with a solid dark blue fabric.
– Structural fleece interfacing gives this case extra body, and provides extra protection for your eyeware.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
– Note: Some fraying at the edges is normal. You can either pull the stray threads or cut them off. The edges are zigzagged, so the case will not come apart π
π ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This sleeve is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see βFrequently Asked Questionsβ at the bottom of my shopβs page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media:
|Dimensions||10 x 6 x 0.5 in|