This long, beaded amulet is made of a patchwork of beautiful, turquoise / aquamarine textiles. It is decorated with small blue and transparent glass beads, and has a large tassel with a wooden bead at the bottom. Made of upcycled textiles, this art necklace is sustainable and eco-friendly. The necklace reaches the mid-chest, and will go well with solid-colored tops, especially boho/langenlook style.
– This is a long necklace, 12.5" long (open, the strand would be 25"). The Pendant itself is 2" x 1.5." This necklace is designed to reach the mid-chest.
– Made from repurposed high-end designer fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– Includes glass and wooden beads and a tassel.
– Colored wooden beads decorate both sides of the pendant.
– Attached to a leather cord.
– Features a large, textile art pendant. The pendant is a patchwork of different textured textiles in turquoise / aquamarine.
– The Pendant is decorated with glass and wooden beads and tassel.
– Includes some hand embroidery.
– The pendant is hung on a thin black leather cord.
– There are colorful wood beads on both sides of the pendant.
– The cord is closed with a simple knot.
💜 ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This necklace is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and made by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS First Class Mail. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see “Frequently Asked Questions” at the bottom of my shop’s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To see my other creations take a look at my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: