Designer Fabric Tapestry Tote Purse
Carry the air of open desserts, red rocks and roaming tribes! This beautiful large tote bag is a part of a very limited edition of bags I made after an unforgettable trip to Peru. I designed each tote in this series around a small woolen Peruvian tapestry, which I bought at a once-a-year crafts market in Cusco. The tapestry was hand dyed in natural colors, and handwoven. I selected fabrics in rich colors and textures, to match the tapestry and stress its unique colors.
This soft tote purse is a one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art, which I cannot recreate. It will be great for any woman who likes unique items, and who wants to look good while being environmentally responsible.
– The tote is 11" wide x 14" tall x 4.5" deep.
Made from a unique, hand-woven Peruvian tapestry combined with rich, rescued designer upholstery fabrics.
– A unique, hand-dyed in natural colors and hand-woven Peruvian wool tapestry at the center.
– Matching designer home-decor fabrics in strong, beautiful colors and rich textures.
– Dominant colors are mauve, old rose pink, and mustard.
– Strengthened with fleece interfacing for extra body.
– The tote has a soft, slouch feel.
– Soft black straps in a cotton/silk blend fabric. the straps are 2" wide and 27" long.
– Closes with a magnetic snap.
– Lined with a solid mustard lining.
– Has a zipper pocket inside for the safe keeping of valuables, as well as a divided full-width pocket.
– There is an outside pocket on the back.
đź’ś ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see â€śFrequently Asked Questionsâ€ť at the bottom of my shopâ€™s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: