Crossbody Handbag for Women
This crossbody handbag for women is a wardrobe must have! Made out of beautiful fabrics in old/dusty rose hues, this purse has a delicate floral pattern on the front, and a matching solid rose / mauve fabric on the back. This is a very light-weight bag, that will be great for anyone suffering from back or shoulder pain. It has an adjustable strap for a perfect fit. Large enough for all your essentials and more, it will keep your hands free for other tasks. This purse will be a great gift for any teen girl or adult woman!
The bag is 11.5" wide and 11.5" tall. It has darts on the bottom corners to give it some volume.
Made from rescued new designer home-decor fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– This purse has a beautiful floral pattern on the front in old rose and gray. It has a matching solid dusty rose / mauve back.
– The front has a large zipper pocket on the outside.
– The front pocket has a pink tassel for easy use.
– The purse closes with a top zipper, to keep everything inside secure.
– Lined with a cotton fabric in solid gray.
– There are two large inside pockets.
– The handbag has a gray 1.5" strap made of strong cotton webbing. The adjustable strap is extra long, and ensures a perfect fit. It is long enough for carrying cross body, but can be shortened to carry on the shoulder.
– All the metal components in this satchel are bronze colored.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
đź’ś ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS First Class Mail. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see â€śFrequently Asked Questionsâ€ť at the bottom of my shopâ€™s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: