This cross body handbag is the perfect casual bag for everyday use! Light, nice-feeling and neutral in color, it’ll go with many of the outfits in your closet. The touch of turquoise will make you think of sea and summer, and the world-map lining will remind you of travels and adventures. Perfect for running daily errands or for travel, it has plenty of pockets to keep you belonging safe and organized.
– The bag is 11" wide and 10.5" tall. it is 1.5" deep.
– Made from repurposed designer home decor fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– The body of the bag is a solid beige/cream.
– The rounded flap has a circular beige pattern on a darker beige background.
– The flap is adorned with a large enameled coconut shell button in deep turquoise.
– The handbag closes with a magnetic snap.
– The bag is lined with quilting-quality cotton with a world map pattern.
– This bag has a zipper pocket for valuables, as well as one large inside pocket divided in two.
– It has a non-adjustable beige cotton webbing strap with a pattern. The strap is 50" long. The strap is fringed at the ends, and asymmetrical on the sides of the bag (one side is more fringed than the other).
– Structural fleece interfacing gives this purse extra strength and body, yet a soft feel.
– All the metal components in this satchel are bronze colored.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
💜 ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This purse is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see “Frequently Asked Questions” at the bottom of my shop’s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: