Checkered Cover for Composition Notebook Journal
This journal cover is made to fit a standard 7.25/7.5" x 9.75" composition notebook. Use it yourself as a special journal, diary or travel log, or as a beautiful cover for an everyday work or school notebook.
This will be a great gift for anyone using notebooks or keeping a journal/diary who appreciates a truly unique, one-of-a-kind gift, and cares about the earth. It is also great for adding color and style to any desk or office. Teachers, teenagers, students of all ages and busy moms are just a few of the groups who might appreciate it.
– Fits a standard 7.25/7.5" x 9.75" composition notebook.
Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– This cover is made of pieces of matching fabrics in purple, lime-green and beige, sewn together into a collage.
– It has a purple button and a loop closure for added privacy.
– I select only fabrics that feel good to the touch, so each cover feels nice and substantial.
– Each cover is strengthened with fleece interfacing, which adds durability and body.
– The cover comes with a new composition notebook already inside.
– Can be transferred from one notebook to the other as needed
– This is an earth-friendly item which uses upcycled fabrics and can be used over and over again.
– Each cover is unique and one of a kind. No two are ever alike.
đź’ś ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This cover is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This journal cover is already made and ready to ship via USPS Priority Mail. Priority mail insures a quick and safe delivery.
For care see â€śFrequently Asked Questionsâ€ť at the bottom of my shopâ€™s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
**I have journals in different colors and patterns that are not all listed here. If you have a specific color in mind, send a note to see if I have it! When possible, I will be happy to create a custom order just for you!**
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: