Boro Hand-Stitched Patchwork Journal Cover
This one-of-a-kind journal cover is made of upcycled denim and other textiles, patched together in a Japanese boro style. The pieces are stitched together by hand, and embroidered with embroidery floss in different colors. The cover is thus a unique, sustainable piece of textile art.
It is designed to fit a standard 7.25/7.5" x 9.75" composition notebook.
Use it yourself as a special journal, bullet journal, diary or travel log, or as a beautiful cover for an everyday work or school notebook. Alternatively, give it to a special someone who will appreciate a truly unique, one-of-a-kind gift.
– Fits a standard 7.25/7.5" x 9.75" composition notebook.
Made from rescued denim and other fabrics, and stitched with embroidery folss.
– This cover is made of pieces of jean fabrics combined with other textiles in blue, white and pink.
– It is hand stitched and hand embroidered, Japanese boro style.
– It has a pink button and a loop closure for added privacy.
– I select only fabrics that feel good to the touch, so each cover feels nice and substantial.
– Each cover is strengthened with fleece interfacing, which adds durability and body.
– The cover comes with a new composition notebook already inside.
– Can be transferred from one notebook to the other as needed.
– This is an earth-friendly item which uses upcycled fabrics and can be used over and over again.
– Each cover is unique and one of a kind. No two are ever alike.
đź’ś ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This cover is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS First Class Mail. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see â€śFrequently Asked Questionsâ€ť at the bottom of my shopâ€™s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
**I have journals in different colors and patterns that are not all listed here. If you have a specific color in mind, send a note to see if I have it! When possible, I will be happy to create a custom order just for you!**
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: