This beautiful, one-of-a-kind steel-blue textile necklace has an ethnic/tribal feel. It is a true statement necklace that will go with many outfits and give a POP to your look. It is constructed from high-end designer fabrics, wrapped around a rope. The cotton fabric is then wrapped with two different matching colors of embroidery floss. The necklace is adorned with three tassels, and also with turquoise and red wooden beads.
– The necklace is 24.5" long.
Made from rescued designer fabrics, that are both gorgeous and strong.
– Uses two colors of embroidery floss.
– Features three steel-blue tassels with some white in them.
– Adorned with turquoise and red wooden beads.
– Closes with an antique-bronze swivel hook.
– The closure had a chain which allows a bit of length adjusting.
💜 ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This piece is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– It is designed and made by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS First Class Mail. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see “Frequently Asked Questions” at the bottom of my shop’s page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com. To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: