Artsy Zipper Bag with Patchwork and Stitching
This versatile zipper bag will bring some fun into your daily routine! Whimsical and artsy, it is made of a patchwork of different fabrics in reds and gold. It has some additional decorative stitching (both by machine and by hand) for added interest. This one-of-a-kind item can be used to hold many different things: money, cosmetics, cell phones, pills, school supplies and much more.
– It is 8" wide x 6" tall. Zipper opening is around 6.75."
– Made from rescued designer upholstery fabrics that are both gorgeous and durable.
– This zipper pouch is made of a patchwork of different home-decor fabrics in red and gold.
– Each piece has a different texture you will love touching.
– The red zipper matches the color of the pouch.
– Has a fun, multi-colored beaded zipper pull.
– Lined with a silken solid distressed gold fabric.
– Stress points are double sewn for strength.
– This is a universal zipper pouch that can hold many different things. It is great for travel, college, work trips and more.
– A great gift for teen girls and women.
๐ ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
– This pouch is sustainable and eco-friendly.
– Handcrafted in the USA.
– One of a kind item.
– It is designed and sewn by me in my smoke-free and pet-free home.
This item ships FREE with USPS. You will receive a tracking number.
For care see โFrequently Asked Questionsโ at the bottom of my shopโs page: www.etsy.com/shop/ANYTexture
***Make sure to read the full description carefully and look at all the pictures before purchase, so that you know in advance what you are getting and avoid disappointment. If the purse you are looking at doesn’t have all the features you want, take a look at my other offerings. I am always happy to answer questions, and will also happily work with you on a custom item***
To learn more about my work, inspiration, and to follow my creative process, sign up to receive my blog: www.anytexture.com.
To keep up with news, get a first glimpse of new products, and for some behind-the-scene peeks, make sure to follow me on social media: