- I am not signed up for upcoming in-person events at this time. However, both my web store and Etsy shop are open.
- Five of my quilts, 2020, Tread Carefully, Hateism, Disillusio
ns, and Berry Twilight, were juried into Olive Hyde Art Gallery’s 52nd Annual Textile Exhibit. The show runs from Thursday, July 14th to Saturday, September 17th. The virtual exhibit is also open, and you can see it here.
- My quilt Loss was on display at For the Sake of Keeping exhibition at the San Luis Obispo Museum of Art (June 3-August 1, 2022).
- My quilt Finding Equanimity was accepted into Sacred Threads, which showed in Floris United Methodist Church in Herndon, VA outside Washington, DC USA, (July 14-24, 2022).
- I contributed a panel, Covid Cocoon, to the Covid Chronicle, a historic collaborative textile art project. The project is now touring in England. For their schedule check out their website, and follow them on Instagram.
This is the display in the Chippenham Museum, April 9 – May 7 2022.
- My artwork Ashes was juried into the RePurposeful exhibition held at the Randall Museum in San Francisco (October-December, 2021). It sold on opening night.
- Both my quilt Behold the Future and my kantha-inspired spring jacket were juried into the Pacific International Quilt Festival (October 2021).
Publications and Mentions
- May 2022: My article, “Made Aware,” was published in Surface Design Journal, Volume 46 / Number 1, Spring 2022, pp. 50-53.
- December 2021: Tread Carefully illustrated an article in Sundial Journal, Edition III.
- May 2021: A feature about me and my work appeared in Made in Bed, an online magazine run by students of the Sotheby’s Institute of Art, London.
- December 2020: I was honored to be included in Recycling in Textile Art by Heidi Ingram on TextileArtist.org.
- December 2017: One of my artsy crossbody bags was featured in the British magazine No Serial Number, p. 74.