- My piece Sunrise Sunset is a part of SAQA Benefit Auction. Bidding is open through October 3.
- Both my quilt Behold the Future and my kantha-inspired spring jacket were juried into the Pacific International Quilt Festival. The show runs October 14-17 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
- My artwork Ashes was juried into the RePurposeful exhibition held at the Randall Museum in San Francisco (Oct. 1-Dec. 31). Make sure to stop by if you’re in the area!
Works in the exhibition are for sale. The silent auction is now open. Click here to see the catalogue. Proceeds will go to Scrap, a non-profit organization supporting upcycling.
- I am not signed up for upcoming in-person craft shows at this time. However, both my web store and Etsy shop are open.
- You can find a feature about me and my work in Made in Bed, an online magazine run by students of the Sotheby’s Institute of Art, London. The feature was published in May 2021.
- I was honored to be included in Recycling in Textile Art by Heidi Ingram on TextileArtist.org. The article was published in December 2020.
- One of my artsy crossbody bags was featured in the December 2017 issue of the British magazine No Serial Number, p. 74.