- I am not signed up for upcoming in-person craft shows at this time. However, both my web store and Etsy shop are open.
- My artwork Ashes was juried into the RePurposeful exhibition held at the Randall Museum in San Francisco (Oct. 1-Dec. 31, 2021). Make sure to stop by if you’re in the area!
- Both my quilt Behold the Future and my kantha-inspired spring jacket were juried into the Pacific International Quilt Festival, October 14-17, 2021.
- You can find a feature about me and my work in Made in Bed, an online magazine run by students of the Sotheby’s Institute of Art, London. The feature was published in May 2021.
- I was honored to be included in Recycling in Textile Art by Heidi Ingram on TextileArtist.org. The article was published in December 2020.
- One of my artsy crossbody bags was featured in the December 2017 issue of the British magazine No Serial Number, p. 74.